Acoustic Beacon Tester to check that your Underwater Locator Beacon is in normal condition.
The KW907-BT is a low cost, hand-held Sonar Beacon Tester which is used to test the operation of the underwater locator beacon installed on all fixed protective data capsules of the VDR and S-VDR systems.
Engineers carrying out VDR and S-VDR annual surveys as well as Superintendents and Technical officers carrying out routine checks need to test the beacon located on all fixed data capsules.
The KW907-BT provides the most cost effective and reliable solution available, it’s designed and priced with the engineer in mind!
- Low cost
- Auto-sensing functionality eliminating manual tuning to each different manufacturer’s beacon frequencies
- Single handed operation
- Performs required operational tests for all beacons in the 30-45 KHz range
- Used without removing the beacon from the capsule
- Compatible with all major manufactures including L3, Consilium, Kelvin Hughes, Furuno etc.
- Audible test result
- “Power On” Indication
- Compact unit – dimensions – 144 x 60 x 27mm
Please drop us an email at Sales@BAmarine.Ph